Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Acorn Auction £0 auction on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Taking inspiration from the auctions from the other day, I want to see how well this works with a few of mine. Just for fun (and as some of you may be aware, this will probably go towards nappies too :D). Starting with these 3. doodled.uk + co.uk will come as a set. corsa.co.uk has had an offer of £100 on it already (from this forum) but I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. EDIT: I should note repent.co.uk had a £200+ bid on it on UKBO but the seller didn't complete.

Auction starts when this has posted. Bids via PM will be added publically if you wish to remain anon, let me know beforehand.

Auction starts at £0 and will be running for 3 days until around midnight on Wednesday, 24th of June.

Good luck and happy bidding.

corsa.co.uk - £35
doodled.co.uk + .uk - £0
repent.co.uk - £40

Last edited:
As I did on the auction earlier this week, I will set things in motion:

£10 for repent.co.uk

£10 for corsa.co.uk

People should start bidding against me for Repent.co.uk - which at present stands at £10 - it's worth much more than that.

Go on, I dare you.

I made this post and then everybody started jumping on the same bandwagon and doing the same. Fair is fair, Susannah. You may well be in for a bargain :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom