Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

$11.50 click - yoohoo! Namedrive is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought it was just other people who were getting these.

It's real, it's happened!

-aqls-

If you use my affiliate code to sign up with Namedrive I'll tell you the keyword!

(just kidding!)

Try the same keyword on Streamic :)
It would be interesting to see the difference

Last edited:
yeah still waiting to break the $5 barrier - give the machine a kick ED!! :D

I got a $7.55 click on a fico-score-related domain. I have no idea what fico score is, but I saw it was well-paid in Google :). I only noticed it because it doubled my earnings on my poxy domains!

Ed

Next best click this month was down to $1.99

I couldna take your money!

-aqls-

Last edited:
Last month we got a $20.07 click on a financial domain :)

Its like reading about a bunch of fisherman bragging about the one they caught......

over $5

Best I got was a US$17.00 odd one the other week, then it got another click and average went to $13.00 odd x 2 clicks, but having said that revenue is definately down over past month and half or so.

DG

I'm regularly getting over $5, at least a couple of these per day now. Have not quite broken the $10 cick barrier yet. Two days ago I had 6 clicks for a domain averaging $4.82 per click but could not tell the individual click prices.

Payments?

Hi, Iv seen these kinda sites before and then been conned last minute and/or never received any payment at the end.

Is namedrive a con or does it actually work?

Many thanks

NameDrive are a reputable company who have paid me via PayPal for 12 months now.

Thanks for the reply - Ill give it a go.

Im still confused on how a company would pay up just for putting banners/clicks on your own domain name...?

Thanks for the reply - Ill give it a go.

Im still confused on how a company would pay up just for putting banners/clicks on your own domain name...?

How do you think google made all those billions!!!

Companies pay for their ads to be placed on web pages, your name is re-directed to such a page, someone clicks the ad, the company who placed the ad pay a fee, you get a percentage, amount depends on activity of clicker.

Simple:-D

change

Well... I have most of my domains with sedo and am only really getting about 0.06 euros a click - I think it may be time to change to Namedrive!

Clicks

How are you working out your highest click? All I can see is things like 4 clicks and revenue of £12.89 - so are you (clicks / £12.89 = click price?)

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom