Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

30 domains names for £7 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebillionaire.co.uk

thebillionaire.co.uk available again for £7 due to lack of response to PMs to potential buyer.

p155ed

Hey drop,

Your mailbox is full, can you mail me at [email protected] regarding payment please?

Thanks,

Calum.

we know !!! now upgraded by admin because we are players :shock:

so why the poxy comment... ever wondered why some noobs might get p155ed about that when they join here???? noobs we aint but time for some "noob stickies" feedback like that... e.g 2 days wait would hack the most patient of people off... E.g sorry we could not answer, but we went away for a few days as we have a life outside of the internet... etc etc"

$ PM sent for details again... :shock:

so why the poxy comment... ever wondered why some noobs might get p155ed about that when they join here???? :
The point is that this is trading in highly discounted domains, which the seller then has to take off the market while you get around to replying. And we can all see you online several times a day.

In another thread you PMed me to mark just over £100 worth as sold. I replied, but you took three days to post again and that's to say that you don't do PayPal, but now want my bank details.

I don't think anybody here is being impatient, just wanting to do simple fair deals.

so why the poxy comment... ever wondered why some noobs might get p155ed about that when they join here???? noobs we aint but time for some "noob stickies" feedback like that... e.g 2 days wait would hack the most patient of people off... E.g sorry we could not answer, but we went away for a few days as we have a life outside of the internet... etc etc"

$ PM sent for details again... :shock:

You have not been "away for a few days" as you have been very active on AD since joining. I would have been far more understanding had you not been logged in so much!

Yes, I can appreciate that you may have had to clear out your mailbox a few times, but if you're anything like me, you'll be getting the PM alert in your email inbox, which will detail the messages I've sent the last couple of days.

There are also options for email notification in the "Thread Subscription" that would email any changes in the threads you have posted on.

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist over £7, so let's just move on and hopefully we will see you being a valued member of AD.

boing

The point is that this is trading in highly discounted domains, which the seller then has to take off the market while you get around to replying. And we can all see you online several times a day.

^ yeh online several times a day, inbetween a life, without the option of answering/sending any PM's, like can you email us as our inbox is full, 4 times is enough, hence asking "please can we have a once you have joined you only get this amount of EXTRAS to start you noob sticky!" in addition the said DN is not off the market and is not highly discounted, if it was then we would have wired the £ sameday.... or driven over and popped it in the letter box! :D

In another thread you PMed me to mark just over £100 worth as sold. I replied, but you took three days to post again and that's to say that you don't do PayPal, but now want my bank details.

^ erh no we did not, we bought the DN's (as mentioned in PM) scanned your list, did not go to your website for t&C, apologized, we did not answer PM's as admin updated the limit yesterday, thus we couldn't until deleted or saved (again) what PM's we got...we also said if tt/wire/cash is really really an issue, we can revert back to prehistoric forms of payment... like "pay can i have my £/$ back in six months because your a twat pal" > maybe cash is not king anymore... :?

I don't think anybody here is being impatient, just wanting to do simple fair deals.

£7 is a bit steep :D:D

billy

You have not been "away for a few days" as you have been very active on AD since joining. I would have been far more understanding had you not been logged in so much!

^ that was a scenario for a noob joining and getting the same hastle /crap we have had... we are not dn noobs... we were very active on acorn before joining, acorn is not the only place to visit online, we could get online lots, answering PM's that were queued while we sorted them to delete was the issue... :(

Yes, I can appreciate that you may have had to clear out your mailbox a few times, but if you're anything like me, you'll be getting the PM alert in your email inbox, which will detail the messages I've sent the last couple of days.

There are also options for email notification in the "Thread Subscription" that would email any changes in the threads you have posted on.

^ mmm... s.pam :rolleyes:

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist over £7, so let's just move on and hopefully we will see you being a valued member of AD.

cheers... glad it wasn't a 5 figure one like we bought last week then! :D

anyway we are sorted, all upgraded now and as long as we can find a viper to snatch on to via fon when out of the offices, can answer now :cool:

anyway we are sorted, all upgraded now and as long as we can find a viper to snatch on to via fon when out of the offices, can answer now :cool:

Cool!

I just hope the number of views this is getting that people are actually looking at the very reasonably priced domains!! ;-)

That's the ones at the top .... that are priced just £7. :lol:

Calum.

Are you going to report the sale to domainprices.co.uk , or does it have the expected NDA on it ? :)

Cheers,
Rob.

Are you going to report the sale to domainprices.co.uk , or does it have the expected NDA on it ? :)

Cheers,
Rob.

nda?

why would it be reported then, or are you being sarcastic? £7 or the xx,xxx one is everyones business, already on dnforum :cool:

nda?

why would it be reported then, or are you being sarcastic? £7 or the xx,xxx one is everyones business, already on dnforum :cool:
Drop, you need a chill pill. Get to know the folk here and you'll be fine. I can see you're not daft, but as a 'Johnny-come-lately' you need to relax a little. Meant in the very best possible taste :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom