Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

30 domains names for £7 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to reg bible-bashers.co.uk, as there is obviously a market for it on AD! ;)

Are you alluding to me as a Bible basher? Wrong. I presume people have a modicum of stock English. Apologies if I misread you. That quote from the Bible is in modern use. I did already try to explain its modern meaning. Where are you stuck?

Are you alluding to me as a Bible basher? Wrong. I presume people have a modicum of stock English. Apologies if I misread you. That quote from the Bible is in modern use. I did already try to explain its modern meaning. Where are you stuck?

your losing me more now?

A. who was your quote for me or drop?

B. you presume people have a modicum of stock english. Apologies if i misread you. Are you saying i don't appear to have a modicum of stock english?

Not at all!! :) Just trying to be humourous ... and failing!? :cry:

I was merely suggesting that the post had gone off at a tangent and managed to end up with stender talking about RE!! Therefore there was more interest in words that originated from the bible than the domains way way back at the start of this thread!! ;)

Last edited:
--------------------------------------

Last edited:
6 for the price of 5

-------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom