Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adult section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
every time I make a post or thread in the adult section, it never seems to appear?

Along the same lines, where is the adult section? Is it hidden away somewhere, as I can't even see it?

Are they in an approval queue there perhaps? :)

Are they in an approval queue there perhaps? :)

that's what i initially thought, but other posts made after mine have been approved, there is a possibility that my posts got declined i guess.

Some do get stuck in a mod queue due to a profanity filter.

I'll get modding up to date and sorry for any inconvenience, I don't tend to look there too often.

Admin

Some do get stuck in a mod queue due to a profanity filter.

I'll get modding up to date and sorry for any inconvenience, I don't tend to look there too often.

Admin

I see a few posts have now been approved- thanks.

I started a thread there about a week ago, is that still in the moderation queue too?

is anyone actively approving these? if not what's the point in having an adult section?

is anyone actively approving these? if not what's the point in having an adult section?

There is nothing in the mod queue for any forum so all should be showing. I'll try to change the profanity filter settings so that it stops putting things out for moderation, as that's not by design.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom