Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

adults domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im sure this has been asked a thousand times,but where is best to park adult domains?

Pen

Will be releasing info soon on a current project...

Unique in it's own right, a 'tool' that will enable all adult domain holders to essentially control and be 'masters' of their own domains...

Picture 100+ unique names at a time that you have being fired into a unique program that accepts traffic trade scripts, unique advertisers etc, etc...

A system that allows YOU to contol all advertisers, all headers, all keywords, all content delivery - page design, layout etc, etc...

A system that can generate $1-$100+ a sign up as well as Pay Per Click...

A system that utilises both visual and text to generate MAXIMUM click through returns...

Can't go into too much detail right now but relese is coming soon - very soon...

If you or any other adult domain holders are interested in taking full control of their adult portfolio, hit me upn by PM and I'll add you to the list for release info when launched...

Those who PM'ed previously, do so again, the list got fragged...

This, is just the first phase... More to follow...

Needless to say, what will be delivered is going to radically change the way in which adult domain holders have been 'cashing in' on traffic in the past...

More importantly, YOU will be the one who is in control...

YOU will be the one determining your bottom line...

YOU will be the one who benefits!

Adult domain parking is dead - When this get's delivered, it will be buried!!!

What's more, once you have set this up how you want it, it will run on automatic - 'full throttle'...

Growing as time passes - morphing to the parameters you have set...

Freedom from previous frustrations - Allowing you to get on with your life.

Last edited:
I've only tried 2 so far: sedo and Parked - both are pretty rubbish. I'm in the same boat as you. If you've come across anything please post.

ParkingPanel revenue is good for adult domains.
Also DDc landers are great for Adult names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom