Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

all change at 123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
new domain search and registration pages on 123-reg.

havent found anything to reg yet to take me on the full tour but it wont be long :p

perhaps this is what they've all been focused on over the last month or so? :rolleyes:

I used the new pages yesterday and its easier on the eye, stores you switch details in the payment section :-D :)( if on a public pc )

It confused me for a second, not good when getting a domain quickly. I'll get used to it, seems quicker than the previous form.

123 are f****ed

regged 2 invoices yesterday on new system. total 13 domains, as their system can't cope it seems if you reg too many . so did it in batches(small). took my payment twice, they're in my control panel, but not whois reged. normally most are instant. course they don't take calls on weekends like retards.emailed them but will prob wait days. never again. past 5 orders they've fucked something up. i honestly don't know how they stay in business, i will never use again. amen
time before it took money & didn't reg any of the 15. time before regged 2 as needing renewing (something to do with previously being with them & then expiring etc etc blah blah) retards!
predator :twisted:

Last edited:

...I find new pages annoying....I hate when you have to delete items...or if you miss ..can buy something.....found the old page very fast...also new system does not seem to have item to keep address private on co uk domains..z

zee said:
...I find new pages annoying....I hate when you have to delete items...or if you miss ..can buy something.....found the old page very fast...also new system does not seem to have item to keep address private on co uk domains..z

123 has always opted you out as standard for individuals.

I reg'd one on thursday, they took the cash, it's not in my control panel, and still shows as available on who-is What the Fu*k! :-x

still f****d

Yeah, I'm waiting too. They've got big probs they're end. Wouldn't mind but got about 200 with them, trying to build a site & gonna take ages as it is. Last 7 orders, a fuck up of some desciption. My last invoice (i know said wouldn't use again), it missed one out again & charged me. Anyone can nip in & buy it. 2 days waiting for response. I normally ring but fiver a time destroys me. I can see these pricks going under one day. Retards! Predator :twisted:

Yes they will go under, but first I want to set nameservers so I can start on a site while I'm in the mood.

I suppose their premium rate phone number is only office hours? not that I know what it is as their site is down, 'kin inept useless idiots. I 'kin hate pipex.

with all these apparent failures in service - i wish i kept a closer eye on what i was registering! :D

Last edited:
Now I'll be sitting here all night waiting for nameservers to change when we all know it can be instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom