Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Amazon Affiliate Script V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of buzz today as Fresh Store Builder Version 6 - Amazon Affiliate Script has finally been released to non premium members.

For anyone who missed it here is a 20 minute video from the founder on what it is and does, supports Amazon sales in many countries, not just UK or US.

Watch the video and grab a copy here if you are interested:

http://www.domaindiscounts.co.uk/

I am using it with great results over anything else I tried before, script takes a bit to learn but has many options so recommended and the support is awesome if you hit any issues, Wordpress Plug-In also available.

I can get a new store up (including loaded products) in about an hour.

BUY IT NOW!

Admin

I thought they were switching over to a rental/subscription model. I couldn't see any mention of that on their sales page.

Does anybody know how much control you have over the code to be able to add functionality to the script?

What about in terms of themes? how easy is it to edit?

They still dont look as good as Premium Press.

I guess that is down to what part of it you value as good but after using Premium Press, Azon Authority WP Plug-In, I would go FSB every time.

If you mean "look good" in terms of the template, then that can be improved since the CSS is open to edit.

What I like is the backend and it is much more "connected" to the Amazon API. The Auto-Populate of products is my fav feature and it is surprising accurate at finding the right products to add to your store.

I hit API issues because i am passing too much traffic with not enough Sales, that is an issue of the Azon API throttling process, nothing to do with FSB.

What is annoying about that is that there is no way to check which store is eating up your API use, Azon has no report for that.

So my advice would be to get a couple stores up and performing well before you try to build 100 sites.

Carey and his support team are tireless in their help if you have any issue, that is worth the cost alone. I gave up on a small problem I had but they dialled into my site and fixed it :)

Admin

I have yet to see a FSB store that does not look like what it is, a hastily thrown together Amazon shell.

The CSS may be open to edit but Premium Press is also very easy to adapt, you can use a varierty of product input methods including Amazon and also Datafeedr.

Over all, PP is a much more in depth package imo.

Well maybe it's just how I have used PP but what I can say is that I have made more sales in my first week with a FSB site than years with a PP site on a similar domain, so for me the ROI is what counts, not how pretty it looks.

Admin

I signed up a couple of days ago and have since received a ridiculous amount of spam from their network

Well maybe it's just how I have used PP but what I can say is that I have made more sales in my first week with a FSB site than years with a PP site on a similar domain, so for me the ROI is what counts, not how pretty it looks.

Admin

I second that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom