Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

amazon astore? anyone use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one running on my sat nav and comedy dvds sites.

Neither of these are sites I have had time to promote heavily, but the Astores have made some sales even with low traffic.

The issue for me is that it's difficult to SEO a standalone Astore, so I'm using a link from the home page, not ideal for conversion. In terms of the Astore interface itself, I think that will convert well (though don't have enough traffic to fully test), but to get traffic to it in the first place is more difficult.

Rgds

Personally I can't really see these topping the SERPS without some major plugging

In G's eyes it offers nothing of value - they are nice little sites, but with same photos, descriptions and titles as Amazon themselves, I just can't see how G will not see these as just a duplicate of the Amazon site - I.e no value to the visitor

If you can promote these and get traffic from outside the search engines, I would think they have been built for conversions so you may do quite well

Personally I can't really see these topping the SERPS without some major plugging

In G's eyes it offers nothing of value - they are nice little sites, but with same photos, descriptions and titles as Amazon themselves, I just can't see how G will not see these as just a duplicate of the Amazon site - I.e no value to the visitor

If you can promote these and get traffic from outside the search engines, I would think they have been built for conversions so you may do quite well

yeah thats my thinking as once google gets to know these sort of things they just drop them like bricks.

yeah thats my thinking as once google gets to know these sort of things they just drop them like bricks.

I guess you could learn the Amazon API then. Something I've been meaning to look at, but never get around to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom