Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Are you going on holiday this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do domain-related trips count as holidays? :)

Got the trip to the UK for Internet World later this month, then off to Amsterdam at the end of May for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. CCTLD conference at the beginning of June.

Do domain-related trips count as holidays? :)

Got the trip to the UK for Internet World later this month, then off to Amsterdam at the end of May for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. CCTLD conference at the beginning of June.

For anyone from another country coming to London that's a holiday for whatever reason.

When you've made money in London you can enjoy spending it in Amsterdam ;)

Got a baby due end of may so no abroad for us this year. Have booked center parcs for xmas and will have a few weekends down the caravan in clacton. won't be going abroad for at least next 2 years. :(

Egypt for a week in a 5 star resort in Sharm-el-Sheikh :)

Don't know how i'll cope without internet!!

Kid number 3 due in mid-July, so I very much doubt there will be an holidays for me this year! What have I let myself in for!!!? :shock: :? :cry:

Baby is due in August so no holiday this year. Although we are going to Scotland for a few days over Easter, and going to Cyprus in 2010 for a family wedding.

Rhodes again this year, officially the sunniest place in Europe (my fact of the day).

Any plans for any well deserved breaks by any of you here ?

We have forfeited our holiday abroad this year as we are getting a dog in may, and it wouldn't be fair to put a young dog in the kennels for a week.

So does anyone else have anything planned ?

Not sure on 'well deserved' for me, but been to Prague earlier in the year and just had a long weekend in the lake district.

Its looking likely im in Australia again for brisvegas xmas / sydney new years eve and a cheeky coogee beach new years day swim! :)

Indeed Rob - in you case the question would have been better phrased as "Are you planning on not being on holiday at all this year".

:evil:

Indeed Rob - in you case the question would have been better phrased as "Are you planning on not being on holiday at all this year".

:evil:

I know that you think a trip to Leeds is 'going furrin' however you *can* go outside your county without it being a holiday :)

i've not had a proper holiday for 26 years. The last holiday was Guernsey...

i'm hoping you all go on holiday and click my affiliate links to book! then maybe just maybe . . .

caister for me and the family...great yarmouth...lol
great place for the kids.
we have never been out of this country as i wont fly, so am just waiting to get the campervan before i visit other countries

that's the place i went last year at the haven holiday camp,the missus teaches travel and tourism to the managers of haven and she got us a week for £50,she was so heavily pregnant we couldn't travel abroad and now my little one is here so it looks as though we might end up there this year as well.

mark

Kid number 3 due in mid-July, so I very much doubt there will be an holidays for me this year! What have I let myself in for!!!? :shock: :? :cry:

i know how you're feeling,how old are the other kids?,i always think it is that little bit harder but i always think it is easier when you have gone through the whole thing before,my little boy has been ill since we had him but he still manages to smile all day everyday.

mark

i know how you're feeling,how old are the other kids?,i always think it is that little bit harder but i always think it is easier when you have gone through the whole thing before,my little boy has been ill since we had him but he still manages to smile all day everyday.

mark

I've got a girl who is 5 and a half, and a boy who will be 3 in June. They go off and play really well together, which makes me think a third shouldn't be too bad, as they can keep themselves entertained. It's just when you take them outside they go crazy!!

Sorry to hear about your lad! Nothing serious I hope!?

I've got a girl who is 5 and a half, and a boy who will be 3 in June. They go off and play really well together, which makes me think a third shouldn't be too bad, as they can keep themselves entertained. It's just when you take them outside they go crazy!!

Sorry to hear about your lad! Nothing serious I hope!?

i had my first two close one's 6 (girl) and the other is a five year old girl and they will play all day i'm sure they run on duracell,my little one is 7 months old now and he has respitory problems but we are hoping he will grow out of it,bit frightening though when he had a heart rate of 220 and needed to be put in an oxygen tent for a few days at the local hospital,do you think you will have any more?

mark

my little one is 7 months old now and he has respitory problems but we are hoping he will grow out of it,bit frightening though when he had a heart rate of 220 and needed to be put in an oxygen tent for a few days at the local hospital

I hope he does grow out of it!! It puts your life in perspecitve when your kids aren't 100%. It sounds like you've got your hands full, but I'm sure you'll knows it's worth it.

do you think you will have any more?

Can I see how we cope with 3 first!! ;) To be honest, we'll have a full house with the 3 of them, so unless someone starts giving me £10,000 for each of my domain names, then I think we'll stop at the 3 .... actually even £50 a domain name would be nice!!

Calum.

Off to Orlando in two weeks!

Haven't been to the US since I was a kid and can't wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom