Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bad taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee

Reaction score
Notice some unscrupulous scumbags are trying to make money on the back of the disapperance of Madeleine McCann.

The domain name findmadaline.com has been regsitered in the last couple of days and points to a Sedo parking page, they have chosen to hide their whois details.

Also findmadeleine.co.uk has been registered which is pointing to a blank page at present.

People like these give domainers a bad name

Notice some unscrupulous scumbags are trying to make money on the back of the disapperance of Madeleine McCann.

The domain name findmadaline.com has been regsitered in the last couple of days and points to a Sedo parking page, they have chosen to hide their whois details.

Also findmadeleine.co.uk has been registered which is pointing to a blank page at present.

People like these give domainers a bad name

findmadeleine.co.uk seems to go to a holding page that redirects to the official website - going by a previous thread it seems this was not always the case http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/general-board/18238-bad-taste.html .

findmadaline.co.uk goes to a sedo parking page, the .com doesnt look like a sedo page. the .co.uk is owned by a london operation it seems http://whois.domaintools.com/sanhai.info .

Agreed it is in poor taste, and it does give domainers a bad name.

Filters are in place on parking systems for trademarks so it ought to be easy to block these, likewise if kicked off once, why are they back? It does seem that money talks rather than taking a leading example by cleaning up areas of the industry.

Shame its still occurring and lessons have not been learnt from previous experiance.

yes not a good sign is it,there are to many people with no morals,i cannot believe they haven't found her yet,and not forgetting it will pull traffic from the genuine site.believe it or not,she would have started school with my daughter.

mark

The disappearance of this beautiful young child breaks my heart. :(

I couldnt sleep properly for months afterwards. I also have two daughters, one pretty much the same age as Maddie. Everytime I go abroad I always keep looking and I wont stop until she is found. This injustice to humanity should still be a main priority, as this sort of thing happens far to frequently. Not long before she disappeared a young boy went missing from the Canary Islands.

As far as I am concerned this is the most heinous crime a human can commit. They cause an immeasurable amount of pain and suffering to the most vunerable part of our species - our children.

Given the choice, I would rid humanity of these people without a second thought and I wuld feel no guilt, regardless of the fact most who commit this type of crime say 'they cant help it - its an illness'. Well its an illness that needs to be eradicated.

Anyone who tries to make money of the back of something like this needs to be pulled aside and shown what the word 'morale' means.

I have never understood why someone feels the need to put another human into the depths of pain and misery. I personally feel she is still alive, that she is being trafficked, along with many other poor little souls.

I just wish I could do so much more than I have, and if I didnt have my own family to protect, I would be making finding her and others my top priority.
I feel guilty that I am not already.

I have so much more to say on this subject, but I am now starting to feel quite upset so will leave it at that.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom