Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Brand company dropping all its domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your reply refer to my post, or a possible use of the domains? Though either way it makes no sense.

Yours. I can think of descriptive uses of the two domain names that have been referenced and I've given details of both. You might think both are a stretch and if you do then you're entitled to your opinion. :)

You'd have to ask the new registrant of Wimpy Burgers why he wanted it. You'll have to ask the registrant of Showcase Cinema why they renewed it. :)

What appears mildly interesting about the wimpyburgers domain name (co.uk) is if one makes a WHOIS using CentralNic's WHOIS server of "wimpy.uk.com", the email address of the contact listed uses the aforementioned .co.uk domain name. The new registrant of the aforementioned .co.uk may or may not realise this. I only just noticed this today. All hugely exciting stuff of course.

I think it's amazing. The new owner of the co.uk could maybe take down a huge companies web site.

Well they might be able to retrieve login details if they added NS and MX records but they'd be foolish to try. The registrant of the uk.com should update though, unless they're all connected. I have no idea.

hamburglar.jpg

Could be the buyer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom