Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Brand Protection Company releasing .UK domains

Reaction score
What am I missing here?

A major brand protection agency has previously released dozens of .uk names (still manage .co.uk variations) for multinational companies. Those who monitor drop lists will notice they are releasing some next week on behalf of MS.

They probably charge a little more than £3.90 + VAT to manage them but even then I am sure these companies in question can afford them. How will they justify it in a DRS if they subsequently tried?

Strange world..

What am I missing here?

A major brand protection agency has previously released dozens of .uk names (still manage .co.uk variations) for multinational companies. Those who monitor drop lists will notice they are releasing some next week on behalf of MS.

They probably charge a little more than £3.90 + VAT to manage them but even then I am sure these companies in question can afford them. How will they justify it in a DRS if they subsequently tried?

Strange world..

Just shows you how these companies don’t understand .UK it’s crazy dropping the .UKs

and msn

lol. That's actually mental imho. I don't care how shite they perceive .uk to be...

They renewed microsoft.uk and live.uk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom