Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Buying sites with revenue $100+/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Buying sites with revenue at least $100/month and up to $x,xxx per month. Budget in $xx,xxx.

preferably sites with adsense revenue and at least 1-2 years old.

pms only, please include the url, revenue details and price.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Just to let people know, I've just dealt with DomainMagnate and he was great to deal with.

Good luck with the site!

Just to let people know, I've just dealt with DomainMagnate and he was great to deal with.

Good luck with the site!

thanks Jamie. Just noticed I have no feedbacks here, even though I've been a member for 5 years and did a few trades.

So feel free to google my username to check my feedback on other forums. I have bought and sold lots of sites and domains so you can expect a quick professional transaction.

Looking to buy a few more sites this month, preferably adsense and with over $100/month in revenue. PM what you have with url, rev and price, thanks.

Hi,

I have www.ferryfrance.org.uk available.

Monetized via Tradedoubler and Directferries.com

Something your interested in? If yes, please send me your email address and I can send stats.

Lennart

Buying sites with revenue at least $100/month and up to $x,xxx per month. Budget in $xx,xxx.

preferably sites with adsense revenue and at least 1-2 years old.

pms only, please include the url, revenue details and price.

thanks for looking.

Hi,

I have www.ferryfrance.org.uk available.

Monetized via Tradedoubler and Directferries.com

Something your interested in? If yes, please send me your email address and I can send stats.

Lennart

Hi Lennart, funny how you quoted a post that specifically asked to send details by pms only and to include revenue and price, yet you chose to completely ignore it :)
The reason I ask for this data is because whether I'm interested or not will depend mainly on the numbers, thanks.

Can you give us what you base your price on, ref your calculations? What I mean is do you for example pay 24x monthly revenue, so a website earning £50 a month, you would be looking to pay a max of £1200 ?????

thanks Mally

Can you give us what you base your price on, ref your calculations? What I mean is do you for example pay 24x monthly revenue, so a website earning £50 a month, you would be looking to pay a max of £1200 ?????

thanks Mally

Interested in this too

thanks Mally

It really depends on the site. How old it is, how steady the revenue is, how diversified the traffic is. E.g. one thing if you have 90% of the traffic from google and mainly from just 1 keyword, or from different search engines, links. So it really varies which is why I always ask the seller to provide their price expectation first and we can go from there. Feel free to pm me your site and details if you're interested in selling. I usually wouldn't consider a £50/month site though as it's a bit small.

How thread title says $50 a month which is a lot less than £50

How thread title says $50 a month which is a lot less than £50

You're right there. I changed the first post, but unfortunately can't change the thread title. If a mod can help that'd be appreciated.

As requested....

thanks!

I'm actually mainly looking for bigger sites with $1k+ in monthly revenue, so send me what you have! Mostly interested in adsense and low maintenance sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom