Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction Comparison domain in auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 1 in Google

This domain already has a page 1 listing in Google from 192,000,000 results for the term: 'compare electronics'

Good potential to develop the domain into a popular electronics comparison site.

Incentive..

Tv's, computers, camera's, hi-fi, mobile phones - get 'em while there hot, there lovely. :lol:

A massive list of electronics suitable for this domain. Good opportunity for the right person who knows how to develop domains like this.

I mentioned I have the .com & hypenated versions, well, I would obviously like them to go as a set and if anyone from Acorn bids I will be generous enough to include all the domains listed in the domain set below (you will need to message me and tell me of course so I know to include the other domains!).

By owning the complete set (see below), the buyer then has the ability to corner the market foe those keywords: compare electronics
At the time of this post, the domain was currently at: £100.00 GBP with NO RESERVE!

At £100, that has to be a bargain- 4 generic comparison domains aimed at an entire industry, the electronic industry..massive market..gadgets, stuff and all the trimmings that go with it AND it already has a PAGE 1 listing in Google!

Domain Set:
www. CompareElectronics.co.uk
www. CompareElectronics.com
www. Compare-Electronics.co.uk
www. Compare-Electronics.com

Last edited:
OK. Thank you to the one Acorn member who has bid so far.

Good luck and the auction is due to finish tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom