Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Contact Details for Detagged.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anybody have contact details for Detageed/CHC Internet.

Have been unable to get a reply from their phone or email.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve

I have a valuable domain they caught for me which is expiring and I cannot contact them either. Does anyone have an email address for them they actually read? Thanks.

The addy that I use for Chris no longer seems to get to him. He's not responded to my recent emails either. Could you please pm me the addy you have for him, just in case it's different to the one I use?

Singlefile - your mailbox is full - so posting this publicly

Suggestion. Send a recorded delivery letter to his address requesting the TAG change. A quick check of a couple of recent DRS cases will give you Chris Holland's address.

If time is of the essence (i.e. it is about to drop) pay the Nominet fee of £ 10.00 plus VAT to do the TAG change & renew it - also you could contact nominet directly and explain the situation with the registar and I think you will be surprised as to what they can do to help in these sort of situations (they can sometimes stop a name from dropping !)

After you get your name back, consider your options re your current registrar.

Chris - if you a reading this post - please come and help out one your customers !

Best Regards

JohnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom