Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

delete a domain at 123-reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
anybody know how to delete a name at 123 reg? i've looked through my control panel but cant find anywere to do it.

Nick

You could always put it on e bay for £1 then do a intra 123 transfer to the winning bidder...

At least you get something back (lol) and it saves you looking at it till it expires...

i would do but its a trademark typo. much prefer to be rid of it completely than pass it onto someone else

nvr worked it out - still got domain that i sold on my control panel - useful if you want to check if the buyer doesn;t renew it! ;)

J2theIZZO said:
Change the IPS tag to HOLT and i'll delete it for you.

Only the tag holder that submitted the original application can delete a domain name. Domain names that have been retagged cannot be deleted.

P.

Just email support at 123reg and they'll delete it for you and refund your money. I've had to do this before.

Adam said:
Just email support at 123reg and they'll delete it for you and refund your money. I've had to do this before.

I deleted a bunch of cr*p names with Nominet a few months ago and I emailed 123-reg to remove them out of my account. Could I of got a refund from 123-reg? Some still had 18-20 months before renewal. :mad:

You can only get a refund if you delete it before the end of the month you registered it in.

philipp said:
Only the tag holder that submitted the original application can delete a domain name. Domain names that have been retagged cannot be deleted.

P.

learn something new every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom