Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Did you know many domain companies are auto renewing domains through pay pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If your paying by paypal might want to check out this might stop some of you renewing domains without even knowing it lots of companies are now doing it.....

When a purchase is made for a company eg 123 reg via PayPal, at the point where you are asked to confirm your purchase, you are informed that a recurring payment for your selected product/s will be enabled. In order to complete your purchase, you must agree to this before you can pay.
If you are unsure what services you have purchased using PayPal, you can check if autorenewal is set up on your Paypal subscription for your 123reg domains and/or services by logging in to your PayPal account and following these steps:
In you paypal control panel

Click the My Account tab.

Click Profile at the top of the page.

Click the Pay List link in the Financial Information column.

If you wish to cancel a recurring payment, simply click on the relevant order and click the Cancel link. You will be prompted to confirm your actions, check the details
http://www.123-support.co.uk/suppor...d-to-renew-my-domain-names-and-services-1088/

Just had a look at mine, and there were dozens of 123-reg ones to deactivate, I don't think it would have been a problem as all domains I had with them are now on my tag and I got them to remove all domains from my 123-reg account after I moved them all, but just to be on the safe side.

I think Paypal could make it easier to cancel them in bulk rather than having to click each one individually and then click cancel, pain in the arse going through them all one at a time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom