Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I say I am puzzled.

OK here's the puzzle. 2 Domains regged;
(1) 16th August 2003 (2) 9th September 2005

Company who they are regged to was not incorporated until 10th November 2005

How can they have regged them if they were not incorporated until later ?.

There might be an easy answer but cannot see it, yet .

DG

They may have been previously registered and the current owners purchased them after they incorperated.

They may have been previously registered and the current owners purchased them after they incorperated.

Yep could be I guess. Must be tired thats probably the answer just didnt quite add up as there was a company with same name dissolved in 2003.

DG

What is still bugging me is this. There was A company called, for sake of argument "shop-window europe Ltd" .They were incorporated in 3rd July 2002 and dissolved on 9th September 2003.
THEN there is now a company called "shopwindow Europe Ltd" (the only thing missing is the hyphen) and that company was incorporated on 10th November 2005.

The 2 domains were registered on 16th August 2003 and 9th September 2005 respectively and are in the name of the most recent company.
Something isnt quite adding up but cant put my finger on it yet.

DG

A business can become incorporated over it is the same business same assets extra so it may be plausible for them to have ammended the details accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom