Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain rentals board?

Discussion in 'Domain Name Rentals' started by miked, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khalid

khalid Well-Known Member

Perhaps the business section could then be divided into sub sections rather than a whole new area for domain leasing.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. stender United Kingdom

stender Well-Known Member

Looks like the business section has gone? I lose track. :confused:

4. namealot United Kingdom

namealot Well-Known Member

Although your scenario has its points I look on it as to what I can make in those years... if your making a living or return that’s what matters not what they will make… thousands of shops etc are leased. You can always tell all your customers your moving to so and so address and channel them through to the other domain... If you’re leasing a name because it is good generically for example it would have more than likely been good before you had it, If you can have a mayfair address get mayfair customers and prices cherry pick them and take them with you to a much cheaper address but still be able to charge them mayfair rates you would be foolish not too

If you worry about what profit other are making you would never make money yourself as your to busy adding up there finances

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.