Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainNameSales

No, they give the buyer a price first, £100k for example, I reply with forget it, I was looking to spend £10k, they reply with no problem, the buyer can move a little, but this is a premium domain so won't move by much, I say I'll leave it, they go quiet for a week, then send emails periodically asking how we can do a deal. I replied to one saying my offer is £10k still, they reply saying the buyer still wants £100k - waste of my time!

Slightly more simplistic than what happened, but sure you get the idea.

I get tired of the overuse of the phrase "reach out" by these sorts. Many, many years ago I inquired with DomainCollection.com (which was once a huge portfolio of domain names that has long since disappeared) about a domain name. They kept on and on at me after I said I wasn't interested anymore at whatever the price had been. I recall eventually having to resort to a simple "F off" and was pleased to hear nothing further.

Perhaps it's easier to deal with them all via a throwaway email address and, once they get really irritating, forward all the email back to their email address?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom