Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DRS consultation - get yer responses in by Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder that the DRS consultation ends on Friday (16th) and if you want your views to be heard then you should get your response in by then.

Link here: Updating the .uk Dispute Resolution Service

It's interesting to see that the late spurt of responses keeps on spurting, they're coming in thick and fast now. I'm just puting the icing on mine ready for Friday :cool:

It's also interesting to see that this is by far and away the most popular consultation (in terms of responses) that Nominet has ever had*.

Looking forward to the bunfight that will follow the new revised policy...

* as far as I can remember.

Just a quick reminder that the DRS consultation ends on Friday (16th) and if you want your views to be heard then you should get your response in by then.

Link here: Updating the .uk Dispute Resolution Service

It's interesting to see that the late spurt of responses keeps on spurting, they're coming in thick and fast now. I'm just puting the icing on mine ready for Friday :cool:

It's also interesting to see that this is by far and away the most popular consultation (in terms of responses) that Nominet has ever had*.

Looking forward to the bunfight that will follow the new revised policy...

* as far as I can remember.

Agreed - putting the final touches to mine - it would be good if everyone on here replied...even if just to counter some companies getting everyone in a department to reply ;)

The form processing needs a bit of a makeover, they take all the paragraph breaks out to make it all unreadable.

Maybe that's the plan . . . :twisted:

yesterday

Alot of very similar complaints going in.

I hope they realise that they still reflect the opinions of those posting them.

yesterday

Very interesting reading all the responses, although the formatting seems to go a bit funny with paragraph. I suppose there is some irony that some of the responses mention the problems with formatting when the responses are submitted online.

I'm assuming that there will be many more responses before the close tomorrow as there's quite a few big names (and Rob) still to respond... Unless they are not responding because their response may later be used against them in a DRS :)

IP Lawyers: 6
PAB: 1 from them all and 1 individual
Experts: 8
Domainers: 8 (all Nominet members)
Other services: 15
Registrants: 5
Unknown: 23

So shall we call it a draw so far :)

Have you forgot the weighting system?

Hoey

How do you know who is who

What category have you placed me in

It seems the online form has closed - people can still email [email protected] though.

Royal Bank of Scotland have replied supporting the 'loser pays' arguement.

Maybe the survey company has an automatic time delay on the survey i.e. ends 16th at 1am

Is it tonight by 5pm or by midnight?

Also Olebean I upgraded you to a domainer because you post on here and park your names in your signature. If you want it changed let me know. I'm just going by how Nominet will see it .......

Mine's gone in - under my real name!

Anyone wanting to make a late submission and who may agree with me please get in touch and I will give you a copy to cut and paste the parts you like in the same manner that Whois-Search has done with his.

There is a bit of a surge from the big law firms etc. - so make your voice heard NOW! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom