Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

facebook invite option

Reaction score
We run regular ads on facebook and when someone likes a promoted post but not the page it gives you an option to invite them, having checked today it looks like the option has been removed. If its a permanent thing its bad news as we have gained 1000's of likes through this. Anyone else seeing this.

Gutted

Hopefully it's only temporary. It made a HUGE difference to how quickly you can grow a page.

Hope it comes back as like you said, its great for boosting page likes. Plus they are all likes to the page that have been paid for with ads.

Yes, without it we won't be spending any more on boosted posts, that's for sure.

Looks like they have limited the number you can invite per day to about 20 i think it was about 500 or 600 a day before. Pain they are.

The limit isn't daily I don't think. If you do one big day, it will restrict you for several days afterwards

Looks like they have limited the number you can invite per day to about 20 i think it was about 500 or 600 a day before. Pain they are.

I have been getting a message saying 'invite limit reached for today' but then if you go back, say an hour later, you can send more, all throughout the day.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom