Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Facebook page removed with no right to reply?

Take comfort in the fact they'll be gone in 10 years. The next generation doesn't care about them, the current generation are losing interest, and people are deleting accounts in droves. I deleted mine 2 years ago - haven't looked back. I assume you've tried emailing anyway any address sales@ support@ fu@ etc?

Since you're a Facebook advertiser too, what about their Live Chat support?
https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/news/new-online-chat-support-uk

(Added: sorry, had the thread open already in a tab - I see this idea was mooted in posts I missed)

Yes did this, they said they would send a note to the relevant department. I cant follow that through, doubt I will hear anything. Also, I think a delete cannot be undone. It's almost beyond belief to be honest given the nature of the page, the engagement and the follower count.

Ouch. That's a painful number to be losing - but seems like the feed algo is now set up so that even with loads of followers/likes you don't get much exposure unless you buy it (or post very shareable stuff).

They don't care even if you spend good money, I've only ever had one response, complained about some £1500 of click fraud (less than 10% of claimed traffic arrived) and they told me I was wrong.

We stopped paying them when it turned out they sold everyones' data to them who must not be named

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom