Facebook page removed with no right to reply?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Admin, Jun 8, 2018.

1. anthony United Kingdom

anthony Well-Known Member

It wont bring a Facebook page back, but it certainly looks like a prod to download your entire Facebook history on a regular basis, at least some of your data would be retained for reference.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Since you're a Facebook advertiser too, what about their Live Chat support?
    https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/news/new-online-chat-support-uk

(Added: sorry, had the thread open already in a tab - I see this idea was mooted in posts I missed)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RobM

RobM Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

Take comfort in the fact they'll be gone in 10 years. The next generation doesn't care about them, the current generation are losing interest, and people are deleting accounts in droves. I deleted mine 2 years ago - haven't looked back. I assume you've tried emailing anyway any address sales@ support@ fu@ etc?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Admin Andorra

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Yes did this, they said they would send a note to the relevant department. I cant follow that through, doubt I will hear anything. Also, I think a delete cannot be undone. It's almost beyond belief to be honest given the nature of the page, the engagement and the follower count.

6. bonusmedia United Kingdom

bonusmedia Well-Known Member

Ouch. That's a painful number to be losing - but seems like the feed algo is now set up so that even with loads of followers/likes you don't get much exposure unless you buy it (or post very shareable stuff).

They don't care even if you spend good money, I've only ever had one response, complained about some £1500 of click fraud (less than 10% of claimed traffic arrived) and they told me I was wrong.

We stopped paying them when it turned out they sold everyones' data to them who must not be named