Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk ForexTradingSystem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,
in my strive to significantly reduce the number of websites that I have here's the second one that i'm putting up for sale: www.forextradingsystem.org.uk

I did my usual trick with this one - set off with great enthusiasm, got the site looking right, then realised I found forex as dull as dishwater so I haven't touched it since!

It's been live for around 10 months and in that time has made 3 sales, all for roughly the same amount of commission, which is c.$99.50 per sale (so almost $300 or c.£200). It's also done a few book sales.

I couldn't tell you if it's made any sales from people signing up to forex platforms because I've forgotten all of the log ins - so take that as none - but you can earn some SERIOUS money from this.

I did make the big mistake of not adding adsense, which at around £5+ cpc would probably earn some decent money, so there's an opportunity for you.

It doesn't get a huge amount of traffic (132 visitors in the last 30 days - all organic), and really needs some more content adding to it to boost this.

Forex is a very lucrative market with some great commission products available via clickbank mainly, plus of course adsense and amazon for books.

Here's what you get:

The domain name (obviously) plus I'll throw in ForexSignals.org.uk as well.
The site and all content.
I'll provide all of the site files plus a copy of the database (it's wordpress).

What you'll need to do:

Sign up for the products that are advertised on the site at clickbank and forex platform providers.
Change the affiliate links to yours (there aren't too many pages fortunately).
Change the feeds etc in the sidebars to yours (these, the free ebook etc are affiliate links).
Set up the database at your host (I can help with this if you need it).
Pay the Nominet transfer fee :)

I'm looking for a minimum of £250 for this site.

I'll leave this thread open until Friday evening at 10-00pm, please post your bids below.

Thanks!

Hello,
thanks for the offer.

I said I'd leave it open til 10-00, so if there's no further interest then it's yours for £150..

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom