Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FREE £75 Adwords code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a £75 Adwords promotional code for anyone that wants it:

3N7E-LEWL-B4AM-8QTY-6G2

(please post if you take it so others know its gone)

Damn, I was two days late! Can you still get £75 vouchers if you go direct to Google?

Damn, I was two days late! Can you still get £75 vouchers if you go direct to Google?

Try www.google.co.uk/ads/get75. Leaflet says it will work. Not obvious but didn't proceed too far as have an account.

EDIT: Sorry I think you STILL need a code to enter. Don't think it will work after all. Sorry to get your hopes up. I had a code (with the leaflet) but can't find it now.

EDIT 2: I think http://www.convertrmedia.com/lp/gaw/ should work though if £50 is good enough :)

Dave

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm interested if anyone has any codes which can be applied to an existing account rather than the usual codes which only work on accounts 14 days or newer...

Thanks

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
The second link I posted has been know to work on "some" existing accounts. It didn't for me but I know people where it has.

If you haven't tried it then worth giving it a go

I have about 50 £50 Adwords vouchers for UK accounts for new accounts if anyone needs them.

Try www.google.co.uk/ads/get75. Leaflet says it will work. Not obvious but didn't proceed too far as have an account.

EDIT: Sorry I think you STILL need a code to enter. Don't think it will work after all. Sorry to get your hopes up. I had a code (with the leaflet) but can't find it now.

EDIT 2: I think http://www.convertrmedia.com/lp/gaw/ should work though if £50 is good enough :)

Dave

Hi Redbird,

The 2nd link is not working...

Thanks

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Redbird,

The 2nd link is not working...

Thanks

Roy
----------------------------------
Sorry it was an old link but I checked it when i posted it and it worked then. You are right doesn't appear to work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts