Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

general question drop catching programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK,just looking for a few figures on how much it would cost to get a drop catching system made, or to actually buy one, i have seen other threads selling onefor £1000 do they all cost this much...do you know any programs which are available to buy / free..

OK,just looking for a few figures on how much it would cost to get a drop catching system made, or to actually buy one, i have seen other threads selling onefor £1000 do they all cost this much...do you know any programs which are available to buy / free..

just 1 decent domain would cover that cost

To be honest if i was joing the game now i would use a catching service.

^ The problem with that approach is that occasionally a real gem comes along, which resorts back to only the highly experienced dropcatchers getting them.

i've practicaly given up catching for myself, anything half decent gets snapped by the same 2 people (and fair play to them)

but it does give me a chance to concentrate on developing some sites.

i've practicaly given up catching for myself, anything half decent gets snapped by the same 2 people (and fair play to them)

Yes, me too. Actually it's quite liberating not having to trawl through massive lists everyday because you are worried about missing the opportunity of catching a dozen names or so.

Stephen.

Why is it that the same 2 people get them names, is it because there hosting is closer to the DAC center of nominet or something, and of couse there skills,

Who are they? Whats there Tag

Why is it that the same 2 people get them names, is it because there hosting is closer to the DAC center of nominet or something, and of couse there skills,

Who are they? Whats there Tag

because their programming is slicker

BACKORDER,RTL,HOLT,RAID
& OSTASHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom