Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Girls.org.uk, golf, holiday, hotel, houses, service, singles, taxi

Reaction score
I own a number of first-class org.uk domains. Would anyone like to give me an indication of what they see as the value of these?

girls.org.uk
golf.org.uk
holiday.org.uk
hotel.org.uk
houses.org.uk
service.org.uk
singles.org.uk
taxi.org.uk

Thanks JMI. I'd like to give it two days to see what others think, then I will get back to you.

If any .org.uk are going to reach 4 figures, it will be some on your list.

Rather than take £250 for the lot, at the bare minimum list some on DomainLore at a starting bid of £50. That’s going to give you the fire sale value, but you have 8 chances of seeing bids climb from £50 each.

Thanks Edwin. I am completely out of the UK market and was hoping for a tip like this. I will have a look at DomainLore.

Also I think @JMI was just offering a valuation of what he thinks the domains will sell for on here, the forum, not making you an offer. (I could be wrong)

I took it he was making a cheeky offer (nothing wrong with that) rather than an appraisal. I’m sure he’ll pop in and clarify...

I followed your advice and the first three (Golf, Hotel and Holiday) are now on auction at Domainlore.

Congrats - I see that you've reached £230 for the three domains.

Bodes well for the others.

The next two are on auction now, Girls.org.uk and Houses.org.uk
Success with the bidding!

And the next two on auction for Wednesday: Service.org.uk and Singles.org.uk

And finally the last one has started: Taxi.org.uk
Arguably the best one as well, as quite a few taxi companies use a .org.uk domain name with taxi in it, so there are some changes for a resale here.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom