Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hate Boris Johnson? Help Build a Political Print-on-Demand Store

TBH I don't know much about Boris Johnson.

I like him a lot. Several offers on the domain and if I do setup this store I'm sure I'll sell lots of shirts. :)

Irony is truly dead. In a world of fake news, and debate as to what is the truth you want to set up a business steeped in politics to direct ire at a PM you personally like.

It only requires you put in all this effort whilst seeking the help of others and just one person screen shots your posts and you'd have out Ratnered Ratner cos at least he'd created a successful business before deciding to display his arrogance and disdain for his own customers on the Global screen. In your case it's why not go a step further and do it before the business has even gone into business. I'd wager they'd sell more T Shirts of your hypocrisy than you'd sell about about Boris if word got out.

BJ is reported by established press as a serial liar, lazy, bullingdon boy, who serially fail in policy yet appears to have a huge number of fans in Acorn if this anything to go by.

Borisism this magical blue theme park of never ending personal profit and privilege, and it's war against the despised low earners and claimants in society that are root of the profit margins of every business in this world. Borisism and it's goal to ensure they are eradicated from existence and this new utopian far right dawn where all 70 million UK citizens all vote tory coming out of the womb, all own businesses, are proudly xenophobic whilst the fact at this point there'd be no customers to support those business seemingly just flies right over the head of about half the country if the referendum is anything to go by. Jesus Wept.

People are going to die with no deal, Boris is un-elected. The whole thing should just be cancelled, then another vote without the option of leave. The original vote was flawed. There should have been a minimum of 60-40% either way to settle it. If no side reaches 60% then we stay.

Sorry for going all political on a biz post, good luck with the idea.

I suppose now is not a good time to announce my range of Hitler mugs and Stalin tea cosies? I also have Corbyn cups but they're not quite right - the drink can either be tea or coffee.. it's never sure. :p I've also got 83 Diane Abbott wall clocks, one for each day of the week and they are all working 29/8. On a completely different note am I right in interpreting the first post in that you want someone to do EVERYTHING? marketing, production, selling, etc...so basically you have a domain?

Last edited:
Fuck sake lol. No deal is a bit exciting, it's like waiting to see if you've won the lottery or lost some money... speaking of which, I had 4 tickets for the Euromillions...

EDIT: Out of 4 tickets I got 1 number, thanks.

People are going to die with no deal, Boris is un-elected. The whole thing should just be cancelled, then another vote without the option of leave. The original vote was flawed. There should have been a minimum of 60-40% either way to settle it. If no side reaches 60% then we stay.

Sorry for going all political on a biz post, good luck with the idea.

Original wasn't a vote as I remember. It was a referendum. There were no proposals on the table or a binding agreemant to leave

Forgive my conspiracy theory but this guy is simply promoting the sale of his domain name. He wants to create a discussion on brexit. If he could extend this post into thousands of responses then it would enhance the attraction of his domain. Don't bite, this post is toxic and not what this forum needs. Get it down and don't give the poster the satisfaction of his ambition.

I suppose now is not a good time to announce my range of Hitler mugs and Stalin tea cosies? I also have Corbyn cups but they're not quite right - the drink can either be tea or coffee.. it's never sure. :p I've also got 83 Diane Abbott wall clocks, one for each day of the week. On a completely different note am I right in interpreting the first post in that you want someone to do EVERYTHING? marketing, production, selling, etc...so basically you have a domain?

Don't use the Dianne Abbott calculators for tax returns !

There's nothing to worry about. After the last general election we were promised "strong and stable" government.

Indeed, strongandstable.co.uk is available, and so is the .uk

Then again, so is theendisnigh.uk - likewise, wearedoomed.co.uk and wearef**ked.co.uk

Can someone remind me, is this a domains forum or a politics website?

I agree. I normally loath any sort of pandering and am all for free speech, but I think using hate is unnecessary, for what is essentially a fake post.
Not Quite sure how this could be seen as a "fake post" it looks pretty real to me , however offensive it may be

Reactions: dog
I've already got a Tshirt saying mrs may is not my prime minister, everybody looks at me in a strange way. Actually I've got others saying Tony Blair is not my prime minister, Gordon Brown is not my prime minister and David Cameron is not my prime minister, not sure why I ever bothered. If I get one with the current prime minister I will as always be right at some time in the future but people would still look at me in a strange way.

What about not my prime ministers with pictures of Boris, May and Cameron?

EDIT - Beaten to it by Websaway

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom