Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SweetTreats, Oct 24, 2019.

1. SweetTreats United Kingdom

SweetTreats New Member

Hello everyone

I'm not really sure what to post here, I recently started using dropped.uk to catch my domains and they've had a 100% success rate for me so far so I'm really happy, I'm only catching a small number of domains for personal use, I still have a few more to catch, some expiring this year and some next year.

I've got one big catch coming up before the new year, but I'm fully expecting I won't get it as it's a premium domain, but if I did get it, I won't be keeping it, there's someone who I want to give it to.

I did acquire two domains in the past, but I didn't keep them, the previous owner had been sitting on them for over a decade, and I negotiated with him for the domains, once I got the domains I give them away to someone else who was very grateful, it was two premium domains and they made good use of the domains which made me happy and I felt I got good karma for it :)

That's my introduction and it's nice to meet you all :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. bulkcorn

bulkcorn Active Member

Welcome. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Siusaidh

Siusaidh Well-Known Member

Welcome, Alex.

It's good to have a cross-section of members here on this forum. Like you, I mainly register domains for my personal use or future development, though I do sometimes sell some if I decide I don't need them.

Nice to have you here. Good luck with that premium one coming up before the New year!

Siusaidh

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  5. SweetTreats United Kingdom

SweetTreats New Member

Thank you very much for the welcome, I really appreciate it. :)

6. Welcome!

• Like Like x 1