Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HELP - Has anyone dealth with TRIFEGA.COM recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It clarifies (for discussion purposes) whether the buyer is complaining about nothing.

Asking for four or five figure offers sounds like fishing, that is, the seller is unclear as to the value they want too.

It is also circumstantial and depends on many things including the sellers mood.
They may have done lots of business and be feeling rather buoyant so will aim for 5 figures.
Alternatively business could be sluggish and a four figure offer might look an attractive option. There are sooooo many variables .

Agreed, have experienced this.

I haven't been in the game long but I wouldn't expect to get a domain on the cheap unless it was being flogged on a forum full of resellers!

$1000 seems to be minimum attention getter for .com, especially if it's aged!

Have found .co.uk to be much better value!

It is also circumstantial and depends on many things including the sellers mood.
They may have done lots of business and be feeling rather buoyant so will aim for 5 figures.
Alternatively business could be sluggish and a four figure offer might look an attractive option. There are sooooo many variables .

Last edited:
Not yet sure if it's the same in direct negotiations,
But whilst learning have found on Sedo, if you make a decent offer of at least $1000 to begin with the gap between the counter offer is massively reduced.

i.e.

$1000 initial offer = $5-10,000 Counter Offer
$100 initial offer = $20-50,000 Counter Offer

Clearly a good initial offer can't always be seen as an indication of your budget by the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom