Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

hi to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, just a quick note to introduce myself - 50 something mac and pc trainer who has a few domains I would like to investigate selling - and this seems to be the place to get some good sound advice - so look forward to interacting with some of you

M

Welcome to the forum :)

By following tradition, what is your best and worst domain(s)?

Welcome running bear.

As someone with a computer background have you never considered developing instead of selling the domains?

Hi, just a quick note to introduce myself - 50 something mac and pc trainer who has a few domains I would like to investigate selling - and this seems to be the place to get some good sound advice - so look forward to interacting with some of you

M

Welcome to Acorn Domains! :)

This is a fab forum, hope you visit often and share your insights. :D

Welcome running bear.

As someone with a computer background have you never considered developing instead of selling the domains?

Diablo thanks for your comment, this is really what I joined to see if it really makes a difference - you see and hear stories of mega bucks for domain names only - but I think in the "real world" they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I am coming round to this very possibility

thanks for the comments

M

hi .. hope you are doing goood..

i found this forum recently.. i head a team of Native English Content writers and i hope to do well at this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts