Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hopefully Online .uk Transfers Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For those of of you who may not know already:

Nominet said:
"The transfer of registration process will be available through Online Services from June 2008."

Good news for all I think! :)

Regards,

Sneezy.

Excellent news! got exact date yet? sure it'll work out? coz the post and paper work is a nag

Are they going to remove the transfer fee - I think that's the question on everyone's lips...:?:

Domain name renewal paper documents?

I've heard there a plan for Nominet to scrap the paper 'pro forma' invoices too, which is good news as we are now in an age where email reminders and online renewals alone should be used, saving on such a needless waste of unrenewable energy and all those poor trees!

I've heard there a plan for Nominet to scrap the paper 'pro forma' invoices too, which is good news as we are now in an age where email reminders and online renewals alone should be used, saving on such a needless waste of unrenewable energy and all those poor trees!

I agree with what you're saying, however I can see this leading to more people losing their domains by unintentionally letting it expire. Particurally when they don't inform people of their email address change etc...

I agree with what you're saying, however I can see this leading to more people losing their domains by unintentionally letting it expire. Particurally when they don't inform people of their email address change etc...

Anyone who loses their name due to incorrect details has broken the T&C's, so should expect to lose it.

Nominet Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration

4.1 give and keep us notified of your correct name, postal address and any phone, fax or e-mail information and those of your contacts (if you appoint any, see condition 5.2). This duty includes responding quickly and correctly to any request from us to confirm or correct the information on the register;

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom