Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How long to renew with 123?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
got a question guys

if you have a domain at 123-reg, not your own tag, and lets say it's reg ran out on april 3rd 09

how long you got to renew without hitting penalties?

need to know how 123-reg operate as know have 60 days from expiration normally? is that right?

not up on this as i rarely backorder names and normally renew on time but want to leave this batch a little later to renew

cheers for any help

Go into their control panel and use the "allow domains to expire" option for the domain in question.

Then, manually initiate the renewal any time before the drop date, if you decide to keep it.

Go into their control panel and use the "allow domains to expire" option for the domain in question.

Then, manually initiate the renewal any time before the drop date, if you decide to keep it.

thanks very much Admin

i have done this, i just didnt know whether 123 charge a premium after say 30 days or something? or whether you get up to the day before to renew?

is it 60 days or 90 days they drop?

sorry for all questions but have never been into dropcatching .uk so am not hot on this

Put the renewal date into here:

www.dropdates.co.uk

It will calculate for you the drop date(s). 90 or 99 days.

They don't charge extra that I know of dependant upon when you renew it.

Amin

on your 123 domain renewal list go backwards and get an idea, on mine it is approx 30 days ,I sometimes use it if funds low ,their or nominet email warnings are very helpful and accurate.

Right up until it drops I believe. No premium over standard renewal fee.

- Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom