Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How much for this banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quick question....
How much would be a fair price to pay for the banner that is on my site JumpBikes

I have a chap who can whip these up for me but we cant decide on a price, bearing in mind I need about 70.

Thanks.

depending on font choice and image choice chould be really expensive if you take in account font licenses and commercial images licenses.

but lets say you choose free commercial use images and fonts, so your only paying for the craft and skill of designing and the time and knowledge of finding free commercial use images and fonts tham I reckon around £2-£3 each.

many thanks

baz

Yeah I would say about £2 each for banner each if using free images and fonts. If they are all in same style then they would probably take about 5minutes each or so to make roughly :)

At that price I would take a good few also, so if your person has space after you send them my way please :)

Looks well worth the price

Before reading the other replies I would have thought about £5 each

He does some amazing digital art work as well. I will ask him if I can share his details on here.

Bearing in mind this guy probably designs these for a living, I should think he would need to earn more than £2 - £3 per banner...

£5 per banner sounds a bit more fair to me.

You would have thought he does it for a living but he doesn't. Just on the side.

If you need 70 then why don't you work out a bulk price?

Rather than saying £2,3 or 5 etc for each banner, £300 for all of them.

As said it does depend on fonts and royalty free images.

For labour for somebody on the side then in bulk I would say £3 or £4 if you were ordering so many and maybe about a tenner singly before discussing fonts and images!

I'd do a banner like that in about ten-fifteen minutes (I'm not a designer just a hobby) and I'd want about £5 a pop or I'd be happy with £300, although obviously he could value his time completely differently. Not advertising my services, just giving some input.

I think I'd probably do a similar quality banner for £5.

I wouldn't do it for less for bulk. I might find myself in the situation where I start doing them cheaper [on the promise of a bulk order], to find the client changes their mind after I've started.

I might offer banners for backlinks.

You wouldn't do them cheap until you had a large order. Too many people give the "there will be lots more work" line hoping to get it cheaper, but 95% of the time it is BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom