Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Links For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested but thought I might as well post to see if there's any interest.

I'm selling related links under each video on funny-videos.co.uk e.g. the one for Fishing Shop on Funny Fishing TV Bloopers.

Most of our traffic comes from search engines/people searching for either funny videos or specific terms like fishing bloopers, football bloopers, funny football accidents etc. Being a UK site we get quite a bit of UK traffic thanks to better rankings in google.co.uk and having more UK relevant content over the years.

You can target specific keywords i.e. the top 10 fishing related videos or pick individual videos you want to target.

Price per video/link is £5 per month but for multiple videos/links I'm sure I can do a discount.

Drop me a pm if interested.

Paul

I'm not interested personally, but the site has tonnes of linkbacks, so it's a good deal I think, and the keyword targetting idea is a nice way of making the links relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom