Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for a good Domain single page type Wordpress theme?

Reaction score
Hi please post if you know any good Wordpress single page theme for selling a domain name/s. Type that includes 'make offer' enquiry box and interested party can send a message straight off the page. I know there's loads of them, but I'd like a really stylish one as it's that sort of domain.

Many thanks.

You can always sign up at 123parked. Has a landing page, verified offer/message, and tracks stats. It's free and you can add as many as you want.

You're probably using this already but if not have a look at Multisite. This way you can create hundreds of mini wordpress sites but with each one sharing the central code base so it's a lot lighter on your machine if you have hundreds of domains to set up sites for.

I spent several hours looking for exactly the same thing. It's surprising how few and extremely poor most of the Wordpress themes are for this purpose.

I think the nearest to what you're looking for is Domain Broker 2. It's what I decided to go with. This is what it looks like.

However, please note it is not a Wordpress theme.

We decided to use it as it was better looking and simpler to implement than anything we could find that was Wordpress theme or plugin.

Tap me up if I can help.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom