Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking to buy establish websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Must be profitable, priced on earnings budget up to 500,000 GBP

Our company is looking to expand the number of web sites we operate to benefit from the investment we have made in technology over the past few years which we believe can lower the operating cost of many web businesses and increase profitability.

We are looking for sites in just about any area excluding adult, gambling etc.

We are particularly interested in UK sites as that is where we are based but any English language web sites will be considered.

We have completed two deals already and both worked well for both parties.

The prerequisites for a deal are that they site must have at least 2 years traffic numbers and a minimum of one years revenue. Because of time constraints we are not able to consider sites earning less than £15,000 per year unless they have an exceptional traffic profile that is under-monetised. We are also only interested in advertising based business models.

Both sites we have acquired so far are forums however we are just as interested in pure content plays or database driven content sites.

If we do a deal we can typically turn it around in a matter of a week or so as we have funds available and have experience to give a fast answer in any event.

Please PM if you are interested in selling or would like a confidential valuation.

For Sale

Hi i have a portfoilio of 15 sites, which bring in a regular income every month. A few of them have pageranks. Please contact me for more details. [email protected]

PM sent but just realised this thread is 2 months old, apologies if you're no longer looking.

Grant

Sorry to hijack another thread but as its 2 months old...
I am looking for sites and domains earning £50pm+
Need at least 6 months valid stats and earnings. Earnings preferably without use of adwords. Please pm me details.
Budget £100k

Sorry to hijack another thread but as its 2 months old...
I am looking for sites and domains earning £50pm+
Need at least 6 months valid stats and earnings. Earnings preferably without use of adwords. Please pm me details.
Budget £100k
PM Sent :D

MODS I think you can lock this old thread.

Brendan Last Activity: 13-02-2008 06:57 PM

We are still looking.

Thanks

Give me a shout if you are prepared to give a name and email address this time round :)

Not sure if there are many people who do 6 fig deals just via PM on here.

Cheers,
Rob.

Whats wrong with pm? If we are interested then of course we will give contact details.

Whats wrong with pm? If we are interested then of course we will give contact details.

Rob's right, i wouldn't want to be talking in length about a 6 figure deal over PM....

It was a simple 'do you have an name / email to contact' and the reply was negative.

As they say, 'I am out' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom