Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LosAngeles.co.uk, SanFrancisco.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am brokering this domain names listed below. You can also make your own offer. Payment via escrow.com

LosAngeles.co.uk - £110K

SanFrancisco.co.uk - £110K

I am brokering this domain names listed below. You can also make your own offer. Payment via escrow.com

LosAngeles.co.uk - £110K

Just to confirm, are these exactly the same 2 domains that the owners of the domains have listed here at £100k each -
and which were also advertised in the Times & Sunday Times last month at that price?

Regards

LosAngeles.co.uk - £110K

Are these serious prices?

I think you will find its a poorly informed opportunist.

He would be better hand regging domains and then posting them on here for £500 each, which seems to be a growing trend looking around the forum.

The original prices were silly but trying to add 10k on top of them well nice try but it ain't happening :|

Just to confirm, are these exactly the same 2 domains that the owners of the domains have listed here at £100k each -
and which were also advertised in the Times & Sunday Times last month at that price?

Regards

Yes it are same names but you don´t must to list links on this domains in my thread. I wrote you can make your own offer. Just to remove this link.

Yes it are same names but you don´t must to list links on this domains in my thread. I wrote you can make your own offer. Just to remove this link.

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

lol :lol: Matt

No doubt you'll recieve some red rep for being rude :?

What's this like button all about, Admin never said anything :confused:

You may have been better off trying to broker YourSolicitor.co.uk - I think you would have easily got £100k+ on here ;-)

ha ha too funny....

OOOO - OOOO - me sir - can I can broker them << add £10k my fee and you still get your £100k >>

About £70k - £80k overpriced in my view... and lots of people can't spel LosAngels !

TW.

Do you want me to write a book for you? I won’t.

I remember one instance asking registrant how much she would sell her domain name for. She said -20 million sterling. I did not think long what to do next.

Year later domain was dropped. The greed was so great, beyond any logic. A lot of that happened around 2000. If you want more bed time stories get this:

102512_Qux_Kids%20Stories%20At%20Bet%20Time_VCD_pbilimage1.jpg.jpg

I remember one instance asking registrant how much she would sell her domain name for. She said -20 million sterling. I did not think long what to do next.

Year later domain was dropped. The greed was so great, beyond any logic. A lot of that happened around 2000. If you want more bed time stories get this:

Gosh, you are so clever, thank you so much for your wisdom. :D

102512_Qux_Kids%20Stories%20At%20Bet%20Time_VCD_pbilimage1.jpg.jpg
Max - you are the Max I know, right? I don't know why you're posting non sequiturs here. Let me know what you're drinking and I'll order some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom