Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LosAngeles.co.uk, SanFrancisco.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon, I disagree, I made very fair comment. Oh and thanks for a drink.

Domains are pre 2000 so the prices, nothing wrong here.

By that logic doesn't that make most of us on here millionaires?

Fixed price domains for sale

Can someone who knows about these things please clarify whether the Acorn rule about dissing domains offered for sale on its sales thread still applies?

Users:

1. DO NOT post derogatory remarks in any sales threads or attempt to "appraise" the name(s) for sale. If you wish to do this, see the appraisals forum. The ‘Domains for Sale’ or ‘Wanted’ forums are here for members to post domain names for sale so please do not post unsolicited appraisals and advice - such posts will be removed. If the domain is posted in the ‘Domain Appraisal’ forum then your opinion is always valued.

2. Only post within a thread if you have questions about the domain(s), the sale or are interested in the name(s).

3. Strictly no thread hijacking! DO NOT post your own domains for sale in someone else's sales thread; please create your own thread. Any posts of this nature will be removed.

I think this thread illiterates why people should not post comments in sales threads what starts out as a reasonable request from TY ends up in a complete farce from others......

Reactions: foz
I think I understand what you mean. You were stating that the domain names were registered pre 2000 and have been priced like it is currently pre the year 2000, prior to the dot-com-crash, when things on the Internet were given highly inflated prices.

Unfortunately the way you put it, omitting some relevant words, means your "joke" unfortunately didn't show through. That's why some were confused.

I am not a poet I know that :). It was a post for domainers not the keyboard abusers.

Thanks David for explaining to everyone.

I think I understand what you mean. You were stating that the domain names were registered pre 2000 and have been priced like it is currently pre the year 2000, prior to the dot-com-crash, when things on the Internet were given highly inflated prices.

Thanks for clarifying, I took it to mean that because it was pre 2000 it was worth 100k - if it were true I'd be very happy.

Users:

1. DO NOT post derogatory remarks in any sales threads or attempt to "appraise" the name(s) for sale. If you wish to do this, see the appraisals forum. The ‘Domains for Sale’ or ‘Wanted’ forums are here for members to post domain names for sale so please do not post unsolicited appraisals and advice - such posts will be removed. If the domain is posted in the ‘Domain Appraisal’ forum then your opinion is always valued.

2. Only post within a thread if you have questions about the domain(s), the sale or are interested in the name(s).

3. Strictly no thread hijacking! DO NOT post your own domains for sale in someone else's sales thread; please create your own thread. Any posts of this nature will be removed.

I think this thread illiterates why people should not post comments in sales threads what starts out as a reasonable request from TY ends up in a complete farce from others......

If you can remove unrelated posts it could be good.

reasonable critique - should be allowed when the original post clearly warranted it. And no I don't see it as a 'judgement call' - just a common sense one.

Difficult to get away with Irony though max rk. Hope you hang-around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom