Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Acorn Auction Mini Weekend Auction.

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to what is a nice little Auction riding the wave so to speak.
Rules:
All closing bids are subject to all domains gaining 1 bid or more so there is an incentive to bid a fiver on other domains if they don't have a bid towards the end and get some more for cheap.

Starting bid on each domain is £5.
Increments are £5.
Auction ends 18.00 SUNDAY 28TH JUNE Acorn Time.

A £5 bid on Demis is a bid for all 7 Demi domains. They are one lot.
All other domains are one bid for one domain except if you see .co.uk/uk in which case sold a pair.

Comments limited to bids only if you need to alert me about something but rather you PM. I will update list of bids so far periodically.

Thanks for looking.

DomainKing.uk [needs renewing by next week]
Resettle.uk [needs renewing by next week]
TradeWar.uk [needs renewing by next week]

Adapter.uk [2,400 monthly exacts]
Adapting.uk

AimHigher.co.uk/.uk
AQW.uk
[40,000 UK monthly exacts]
BigDomains.uk

[one lot]
Demis.uk
Demisexual.co.uk/.uk
Demisexuality.co.uk/uk
Demisexuals.co.uk/uk

Enrollment.uk
LifeStyleCoach.uk

MemeCreator.co.uk
[15,000 UK monthly exacts]
MemeCreator.uk [15,000 UK monthly exacts]
MemeGenerator.co.uk [60,000 UK monthly exacts]
MemeGenerator.uk [60,000 UK monthly exacts]

Naturalistic.uk
OldBritain.uk
Registrants.uk

Special Advisors
SpAds.co.uk
SpAds.uk

Swifter.uk
Ultraduty.co.uk
Ultraduty.uk

This hugely successful auction is ending 6pm tonight. Look at these fabulous domains, only need a bid of £5 on each one.

Hanging about rest of the 4 hours to deal with the expected rush of interest there is no evidence of so far.

Happy Sunday :)

Due too overwhelming late demand and absolutely no PM requests asking me to do so. Extending this historic Auction another 24 hours due to Senior Management Discretion. Auction to finish [again] at 18.00 acorn time 29 JUNE 2020.

Some good stuff here at £5 per bid, bids on all pls, worth it to get what you want I hope you'll agree.

Extending this historic Auction another 24 hours due to Senior Management Discretion. Auction to finish [again] at 18.00 acorn time 29 JUNE 2020.

Oh no, don’t do that. You’ll get abuse left right and centre.

Doubt it, none of the domains here would have sold anyway. You extended your auction purely to try and get higher bids. Completely different.

Not the case. But regardless of the whys, this auction is being extended to get higher bids. Secondly, some of the domains already had bids on them you imbecile.

Guys trying to keep the atmopshere light. So no more comments pls but thanks for the supportive ones. Conditions were all domains must have a bid hence fiver start for any to have status as sold. If it doesn't work it won't be first time for me or anyone else in here and will try and shift them another way. Just bandwagon jumping, someone else had a bit success and I congratulated them. Anyone wants a domain at end of this Auction if it doesn't work is free to PM me and I'm sure we'll sort something out. Bless.

all done. pm pls if interested in a domain on this list but auction is a washout.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom