Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

mixed bag of sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there

We are having a bit of a clean up / reorganization on our side. The relevance of that to here is we have 70 or so up and running sites we are looking to sell on.

For a full list of details - stats, facts, revenue, comments, cost, etc - please either PM or mail (removing spaces) The Uncle Bob (at) Outlook and I will forward on our document, don't want to bombard all of you here.

Pricing ranges from one at mid/low £XXX through to low/mid £X,XXX.

All pricing has been set realistically, based on income, traffic, domain name and website content & design. Where we can't prove income we've just said "zero" and priced accordingly to avoid any speculation or debate.

Prices are mostly 'BIN', with one or two of them open to offers. For anyone wishing to purchase more than one site we will be happy to discuss a lower combined cost.

A few points -

most sites have affiliates and self-populating content

only one or two have Google Adsense on

Site files will be zipped and sent to the new owner

We will continue hosting site for a month after sale

Buyer to pay transfer fees

Payments accepted - PayPal, Bank Transfer, Escrow (buyer pays fees)

Do we have a target? Sure we have a figure in mind, but just one that's a fair valuation and not something we have to reach

I'm happy to answer any and all other questions you might have.

Thanks for the interest, and hopefully there's something on the list that's good for you!

Update - I *think* I have worked out how to do a public google doc -

Websites For Sale

Please comment / annotate if you wish to buy.

One offer in, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi there

not really a bump since i am 2nd on the list, just saying good morning :)

many thanks to all those who have been in touch and indeed found something they liked, i should be around most of the business day today if anyone has any questions and queries.

Hey there

been away for a bit, hope most of you manage to get a break and let me wish you all the best for 2015.

yeah, it's a *bump*. many thanks to all who have bought and expressed an interest. there are still a few available off the original link, happy to listen to any and all offers.

these are mostly nice, low maintenance sites that generate income. we can't even give low maintenance time at the moment, hence the sell off.

thanks again to all buyers and interested viewers thus far. hope to hear from some more of you soon!

here because nothing says Monday better than a bump :)

many thanks again for those who have bought and have been interested, it's been good chatting to you 8)

several sites still available, have a look and have a chat with me....

one of them accidental bump things.

from the ones we still have on offer, campervanhire.org.uk just did a surprise on us this month - two sales through it, a fair bit of change over £300 in the bank as a result.

just putting that out there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom