Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

NamesCon Uniregistry Drinks Reception 2019

Reaction score
We are hosting a drink reception at Robert Irvine's Public House at the Tropicana on Tuesday the 29th from 5PM.

We would love to have you join us, please RSVP via [email protected]

Also if you would like to set up a meeting with any of the sales team below visit the link here to schedule a time:

https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17060415&location=NamesCon 2019, Tropicana, Las Vegas

Screenshot-2019-01-14-at-17-11-48.png

Last edited:
We are hosting a drink reception at Robert Irvine's Public House at the Tropicana on Tuesday the 29th from 5PM.

We would love to have NamePros members and guests join us, please RSVP via [email protected]

Also if you would like to set up a meeting with any of the sales team below visit the link here to schedule a time:

https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17060415&location=NamesCon 2019, Tropicana, Las Vegas

Screenshot-2019-01-14-at-17-11-48.png

Your on the wrong forum 'We would love to have NamePros members' uni are not sponsoring namescon anymore the after events don't look as good as the last few years....

I tried to buy worsheets.com from Uniregistry instead of Worksheets.com - erk!

It was $19,000 so I had already pulled out before I even realised it was a typo.

Sorry - a bit off topic, but it was a good reminder to me how easy it is to make a mistake in buying a typo!

And how insane the prices are.

I tried to buy worsheets.com from Uniregistry instead of Worksheets.com - erk!

It was $19,000 so I had already pulled out before I even realised it was a typo.

Sorry - a bit off topic, but it was a good reminder to me how easy it is to make a mistake in buying a typo!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom