20i Reseller Hosting

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Domain Traffic / Keyword Research' started by slowhost, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowhost United Kingdom

slowhost Active Member

Hello all,

I`ve got a few sites that i just play about with in my spare time, altho as my full time job isnt paying enough i`d like to try and make some more money off my websites.

Alot of the sites rank on the first page of google for there key words and a couple of them get 30+ hits a day, not a great deal i know, but i`m a self tought beginner.

Anyway for the time being i want to consintrate on one site as it makes money every week and is 4th in google for its keyword.

I need to get more traffic to this site and i`m guessing the only way to do this is by adding more links to it???

I know its not as simple as it sounds but how do i do this???

I`ve tried looking at my competitions websites links in yahoo site explorer but the are a legite company and most of there links have there address ect included. is there a way that i can check what links in google that they have?

and any other help you could give me would be great thanks.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. Ashton Canada

Ashton Well-Known Member

If you pm me a link ill look at the on site optimisation. :)

4. infoman66

infoman66 Member

To increase traffic to web site to try web 2, make niche for your site, submitt to the soc. media, like twitter, facebook, diggit, etc, and writing articles for directories about your products...

5. sowhatever

sowhatever Active Member

social media and writing god articles help a lot .

6. slowhost United Kingdom

slowhost Active Member

Hi thanks for the reply guys, I have added links to a couple of digg ect but i dont know what to do with the other social sites, do i set up a page on facebook and new account on twitter? and can you suggest some sites where i can write articles on.

Also everytime i try and write something i get something telling me it`s all been writen before, which is strange because alot of the content i use is off my own site that i have written myself.

Thanks again for any more help

7. newly listed!

newly listed! Active Member

i once had a freebies related .co.uk website and used to post a few freebies articles here an there and i included a link or two within the text, brought in piles of traffic at times but they always slowed down after a while, keep rewriting articles on the same sites as you have done weeks/months previously.. facebooks a good winner if you dont get accused of spamming when leaving short articles on related groups walls, can be very frowned upon..

8. newly listed!

newly listed! Active Member

plus your also right in saying sometimes your newly written content seems like its been written before, happens loads.. thays why you have to get a really good niche = less chances of similar content...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.