Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to this forum and I would like to say hello.

I have a number of domains up for sale about 500 (different extensions), I have been collecting since around 2002.

I have had some appraisals done on some names, most are parked, some have websites developed on them.

Best and worst is difficult so I will list a few that I think.

worst:
i4u.me.uk
jehovah.me.uk
sexguru.me.uk

Medium:
sir.me.uk
zeropercentcreditcard.co.uk
cornwalltravelguide.co.uk
quoteyoubetter.co.uk

Best:
eupropertysales.co.uk
cashtoshop.co.uk
justcredit.co.uk
justfinance.co.uk

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks and Bye For Now

Hi and Welcome!
some nice domains there,
your 4 best ones are parked? have you not thought of developing them? or do you get a nice incom£ from sedo?
thx

Developing them yes :)

Thanks for the reply,

Yes, i have thought about developing them, long process as I have so many ;). Sedo parking income is not that good to be fair.

Redundancy this year made me focus on the affiliate sites and the adult ones and dating sites seem to pay me the most at the moment so I have maintained focus on those. I have zeropercentinterest.com set with a site but it does not perform well.

I would like to develop some of the financial domains because the affiliate income is quite high (hence so many compare the market style sites). In the meantime I will try to sell enough domains to keep the wolves from the door ;)

Many Thanks

Welcome

I have loads of domains on a to do list as well, sometimes its worth outsourcing, I am working with 2 new guys one in india, one in Romania at the moment to build/modify some minisite/content scripts for me to then do the creative/css/content on...

Best of luck with the development.

Kind Regards
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom