Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Newbies... Enjoy! Todays Drops + Tomorrows Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one DB, scanning now...... :)

available domains with Google PR showing

Available with Google PR:

britanniaappliances.co.uk 4
tonyfinch.co.uk 4
new-college.co.uk 3
ruhome.co.uk 3
amandapayne.co.uk 2
estateinbg.co.uk 2
smbonline.co.uk 2
assceneon.co.uk 1
matandasun.co.uk 1
soultrade.co.uk 1
uplink-nm.co.uk 1

Last edited:
plus others on that list.

deaktime.co.uk ovt 5 with ext at time of post.

cheers DB

Tomorrow 25th June 2007: 498 on that list. 786 on mine.

24th June: 628 on that list. 917 on mine.

Last edited:
Yep, I have .org.uk in there - my lists aren't for sale I'm afraid.

Grant

DB thanks for the list :) been waiting for something like this to catch domains, thanks :> anyone have any free lists similar to this around, or some cheap lists

Yep, I have .org.uk in there - my lists aren't for sale I'm afraid.

Grant

Good, I was hoping you'd say it included .org.uk. My lists are all .co.uk plus the .org.uk *only* if it drops with the same .co.uk. on the day.

I guessed you wouldn't be selling yours.

Hi

Hi guys any chance of some links to more free drop lists. I am lost without Deleting.co.uk. Thanks Keith

That's a god send for a lot of people but let's hope it stays up once they notice their bandwidth rocketing!:D

That's a god send for a lot of people but let's hope it stays up once they notice their bandwidth rocketing!:D

I guess their bandwidth will be the least of their worries once some nutter complains to Nominet and then Templeton-Smythe (can't remember his exact name from memory) sends them a nasty legal letter :twisted:

There is no point in creating droplists and distributing them free of charge. The ones in this thread are just a few freebies, tempting people to subscribe to the regular service which costs £50 per month.

I don't know if there's an existing bulk archive.org checker, so I wrote one to scan these, if you like your domains with a bit of history. One 1998, some 1999, and then onwards.

(I did put the list up for 30secs, until I realised it might take away from people visiting your site. Whoops!)

Last edited:
looks like hes taken it down, that lasted a whole month, and i knew about it for 2 days.

I would love to make one, think of the traffic you will get with so little work

If that wasn't breaking the rules then why couldn't deleting have carried on with just a drop list?

If that wasn't breaking the rules then why couldn't deleting have carried on with just a drop list?

Because Nominet is run by cowards who make decisions after breaking their own rules and deleting showed tag holder information and who caught a domain.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom