Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nice one PayPals mastercard/charge card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to find it on big G but all I could find was some prepaid creditcard, is that the one?

It would be perfect for someone like me, I would have been their perfect "test customer" for them.

It's A linked account ProDomains (See my previous post)

They only wanted one or two ol'drunken sods (for testing) - And I took up both spaces

It's A linked account ProDomains (See my previous link)

They only wanted one or two ol'drunken sods - And I took up both spaces

I am sure your a good representative of the drunk Paypal community :p

Would love to have a card like this, especially now as I will have to close down my UK bank account and some of the companies I work with only have the option to get paid to an UK account or Paypal.

Prodomains

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/accesscard/index.htm.

FOLLOW the link and ask - you'll getter a better answer than one I can give you

Tried that one earlier and it came back with this:

Please correct the following errors:
The details you have entered do not match our records. Please carefully re-enter your details.

And no, I wasn't drunk when I tried this, don't think it works for Paypal accounts linked to non UK or US accounts.

:mad:

Tried that one earlier and it came back with this:

The details you have entered do not match our records. Please carefully re-enter your details.
And no, I wasn't drunk when I tried this, don't think it works for Paypal accounts linked to non UK or US accounts.
:mad:

I posted the Link (from Google) so anyone could get an overview - Not confirm their acceptance of someting Not yet (generally) Offered. Paypal ,in their, wisdom are not about to invite (their) some 100,000,000 customers to apply for anything in the same instant. (I know your in Holland)

Those of us that are talking about it :-
1. Had the good fortune to be involved in the Roll-out
2. Giving the feedback that the product/service deserves

Last edited:
getting this error

Just applied for mine.

You on commission Bailey? you did a far better sales job than Paypal did. I ignored all their previous offers!

Cheers guys - put a smile on my face. but credit where it is due. I have been using "pre-paid credit cards since they first came-out (mostly to stop 123-reg hitting my Natwest Bank card at all-sorts of random times) but this is clearly a far better deal

And Nope 123-reg will still never get this Card on their records

Thanks bailey let us know if you have any other useful products that you use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom