Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Park4Money - What a shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok

I signed up for their 'free service' a few months back. I put a load of 'dog' domains with these guys hoping to get a few crumbs of traffic from the search engines.

To be fair - that promise was met and all the domains got indexed, some were starting to get enough revenue to cover reg fee 4/5 times over - when previously I would have let them drop, others I am afraid are howlers and will remain that way!

However the Park4Money home page has been down for several days (although up and running now) and since Aug 1 none of my domains have resolved to any web site and that it is still the case tonight.

So having convinced myself that content rich sites are one way to earn revenue I am now moving in the process of moving these to Whypark. From a setup perspective both organisations have their weakeness, it takes with all the messing about about 30 mins a domain to place with both companies if you are to get all website settings correct, Adsense & site verification setup fully implemented etc.

Bit of a shame these guys couldn't keep a reliable service running - as it is not the first time I have reported on the unreliability of their service.

Any thoughts from other members on what sort of domains to leave parked with traditional parking companies or those that should be tried on Adsense sites would be appreaciated. My own view is that those that where you know clearly why someone will click on a link (TMs !) should remained parked others perhaps should be reviewed.

Best Regards

JohnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts