Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Some big UK announcements

Congratulations Robert and great news for the industry. All the best.

Congrats Ryan, super vision and really hope that you and the team can find the execution to match.

Off to a cracking start I’d say.

It was worth the wait, lol.

Looking forward to see how it all plays out, will flip be rebranded to brandable or will they remain completely separate?

It was worth the wait, lol.

Looking forward to see how it all plays out, will flip be rebranded to brandable or will they remain completely separate?

Lol - it took longer than expected.

They will remain separate - Brandable is having a face lift with a focus on premiums & flip will be auctions and domain monetisation (domain parking integration etc)

Incredible news for all those involved, well done to you all, especially Jeff who I have done many deals with over a 15 year period, and he has been nothing more than a professional gentleman.

Was the portfolio acquired from DomainCapital out of curiosity?

Incredible news for all those involved, well done to you all, especially Jeff who I have done many deals with over a 15 year period, and he has been nothing more than a professional gentleman.

Was the portfolio acquired from DomainCapital out of curiosity?

Thank you - yes the portfolio was acquired from Domain Capital and Jeff is a legend

Thank you - yes the portfolio was acquired from Domain Capital and Jeff is a legend

In all fairness I have done business with all three of you over the years and all of you have been fabulous to deal with.

Couldn’t be more happy for you all and I’m excited to see where this goes for everyone involved in the .uk domain space!

Why don't you just buy DL and AD and have done with it..
Competition is good, healthy. It's what drives innovation and benefits customers.
I really hope Flip.uk will continue stay true to its initial values and offer an alternative in the marketplace.
Congratulations to the team behind the project – a coalition of great minds. I can definitely vouch for Jeff and Mo, while I haven't had the pleasure yet of dealing with Ryan/Falbros
I spotted a few of the single letter domains being transferred a few days ago away from Gregg and imagined this must be a high stakes transactions.
New website to follow which will focus on uk domains only.
Is that .uk/.co.uk or just .uk?

Competition is good, healthy. It's what drives innovation and benefits customers.
I really hope Flip.uk will continue stay true to its initial values and offer an alternative in the marketplace.
Congratulations to the team behind the project – a coalition of great minds. I can definitely vouch for Jeff and Mo, while I haven't had the pleasure yet of dealing with Ryan/Falbros
I spotted a few of the single letter domains being transferred a few days ago away from Gregg and imagined this must be a high stakes transactions.
Is that .uk/.co.uk or just .uk?
Competition is important - we will do both .co.uk & .uk - i refer to UK as in both

So Robert Smith is Ryan Ewen, took me a while to catch up there :oops::rolleyes:.

Congrats to you all, and congrats to @lazarus for the sale of flip.uk - hopefully all your hard work paid off!

Will Colin still be involved in any capacity?

So Robert Smith is Ryan Ewen, took me a while to catch up there :oops::rolleyes:.

Congrats to you all, and congrats to @lazarus for the sale of flip.uk - hopefully all your hard work paid off!

Will Colin still be involved in any capacity?
I've been doxed!

Colin is handing over things at the moment and will focus on his other work projects

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom